MASTHEAD REQUIREMENTS AS PER AUSTRIAN CORPORATE CODE (§ 14 UGB)
Hirt Charlotte e.U.
Company registration no.: FN 396901d
Court of registration: Landesgericht Feldkirch
Inhaber: Charlotte Hirt
BLZ: 37420 Raiba Dornbirn
GENERAL INFORMATION OBLIGATIONS AS PER E-Commerce LAW (§ 5 ECG) AND MEDIA LAW(§ 25 MedienG)
Hirt Charlotte e.U.
Tel.: +43 5572 26363
Fax: +43 5572 26363-4
Member of the Vorarlberg Chamber of Commerce: Link to the WKO records
Specialist group: hotel industry
Hotels and guest houses with more than 9 beds
Regulatory authority: Bezirkshauptmannschaft Dornbirn
Our general conditions of business (AGB) may be found through the following link: AGB
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The content of our websites is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless no liability whatsoever can be accepted for any factual or substantial errors still remaining therein.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links.. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competitioin law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
DRAFT, DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING
This website has been produced by
Webtourismus (webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn, +43 5572 90610, email@example.com, https://www.webtourismus.at/). Webtourismus is a specialist in the field of online marketing and tourism.In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance region we work with our numerous clients with a view to achieving an effective Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the supply of ongoing editorial website support, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information on Alternative DISPUTE RESOLUTION AS PER Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO And § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- (c) Elisabeth Streng
- Alte Textilschule (c) Benno Hagleitner - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Aufstieg auf Tristenkopf (c) Birgit Gelder, Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Aussenansicht_STMD (c) Stadtmuseum Dornbirn
- Aussicht mit Gondel (c) Dornbirner Seilbahn GmbH
- Bregenzerwald (c) Dietmar Walser, Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Bsundrigs (c) Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Café am Marktplatz (c) Lukas Haemmerle - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Dornbirner Stadtmuseum (c) Christoph Pallinger - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Hotel Hirschen (c) Petra Rainer
- Hotel Hirschen © Udo Mittelberger
- Innenstadt (c) Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Marktplatz (c) Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Messe Dornbirn Außen (c) Faruk Pinjo - Messe Dornbirn GmbH
- MS Austria (c) Reinahrd Fasching, Vorarlberg Lines
- Natur (c) Christoph Pallinger - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Natur (c) Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Origano (c) Eva Sutter - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Origano (c) Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus und Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Rigoletto (c) Lisa Mathis, Bregenzer Festspiele
- Rotes Haus im Winter (c) Matthias Rhomberg - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Skulptur © Günter Nussbaumer
- Vorplatz Festspielhaus (c) Christian Grass - Archiv Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Wirtschaft Dornbirn (c) Lukas Hämmerle - Dornbirn Tourismus, Stadtmarketing GmbH
- Zuers Arlberg (c) Sepp Mallaun - Vorarlberg Tourismus